Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The big O in sleep!!

(11 Posts)
lj123 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:48:39

I have a confession, I'm currently 18weeks and 6 days pregnant.
I've had sex once since I've known I was pregnant!
I keep having orgasms in my sleep since about 6 weeks, anyone else have these? Sometimes dreams are sex related and sometimes they just spring out of nowhere but I'm always aware it's happened.

hubbahubster Sat 29-Mar-14 19:52:04

I get that whenever there's been a lack of sex - pregnant or not! Completely normal IME;)

lj123 Sat 29-Mar-14 20:36:06

I thought it was rather strange lol I havnt got a high sex drive anyway but having these dreams means I'm even less inclined to DTD lol

theborrower Sat 29-Mar-14 20:40:39

Yes blush

Glad I'm not the only one. I worry that I wake up DH when it happens but he's not said anything so far.

MsSharpe Sat 29-Mar-14 20:42:51

Oh I had these! I didn't even want my DP in the same bed as me when pregnant let alone have sex, but the dreams, good lord the dreams... wink The first time I thought I couldn't possibly have, but then it kept happening. Enjoy 'em, I say!

lj123 Sat 29-Mar-14 20:51:43

Haha well my Dp mentioned today that it's been a while which I agreed but it doesn't change my mood lol
I didn't realise these things could even happen so I told him about them and he seems to have a slight understandingshock
Sweet dreams I say wink

bugoven Sat 29-Mar-14 21:25:59

Yep, same here. I had no interest in DTD whatsoever for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy now would like to all the time if possible. OH's dad is staying with us so OH is reluctant to have any "special time". Thankfully my body and subconscious seem to be dealing with my urges in my sleep. Ha ha!

MrsMonkeyBear Sun 30-Mar-14 05:21:31

Yup, had a couple now. First time I was really freaked out. I was only 6/7 weeks and the cramping was horrible. Still not interested in DTD but only 11 weeks.

TestingTestingWonTooFree Sun 30-Mar-14 09:42:51

How disappointing. I've been dreaming about investigating a complex fraud involving failed landscaping companies. I feel cheated!

lj123 Sun 30-Mar-14 10:04:13

Hahaha I'm sorry but that made me chuckle!
Maybe your time will come smile x

Plateofcrumbs Sun 30-Mar-14 10:12:23

Although I have had intense dreams in the past, I think early pregnancy is the only time I have actually physically O'ed in my sleep blush - or at least that I've been aware of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now