Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks in and feeling bloody awful

(5 Posts)
Teatimecakes Sat 29-Mar-14 17:54:43

This is my second pregnancy and I feel like shite. The sickness has already started, my whole body aches, I'm dizzy, have a head ache and am freezing cold (I normally get the chills when I'm sick when not pg anyway). Ds is 17 months and hard work, but even taking that into account I don't remember feeling like I'd been hit by a train at this stage last time. Are all these symptoms normal or something I need to get checked out?

Pregnantagain7 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:11:38

Totally normal IME sorry! I could have written your post a couple of weeks ago I am 11+2 now and the nausea has gone but the tiredness is still there I don't remember feeling this tired with my others. Fingers crossed that it passes quickly for you and you start to feel better soon smile

Pregnantagain7 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:13:06

Oh and by the way def thing my thermostat is broken I don't seem to have been a comfy temp since I found out, either boiling hot or shivering cold!

dobedobedo Sat 29-Mar-14 18:17:28

Normal. I have no idea how I survived the first 14 weeks. I felt like I was dying the whole time. It gets better though!

Teatimecakes Sat 29-Mar-14 18:19:25

Thanks for your replies. I had sickness til 20 weeks last time - it was awful. But everything else is new this time on top on the vomiting! Lucky me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now