Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby feels like he's about to literally fall out?????

(10 Posts)
DomesticGoddess31 Sat 29-Mar-14 14:26:40

39+2 today and suddenly it feels like baby is about to fall out the bottom of my bump! So so SO much pressure! Can barely walk. Is this normal?!? Have had no signs of imminent labour yet.

FoodieMum3 Sat 29-Mar-14 15:42:35

Yes it's normal, especially on your first I think!

My second was breech so I never had that but remember it on my first as they engage earlier.

Fingers crossed you won't be waiting too much longer smile

DomesticGoddess31 Sat 29-Mar-14 17:10:53

Oh this is my second, but first was born at 34 weeks so late pregnancy is a bit of an eye opener for me!

ClementineKelandra Sat 29-Mar-14 17:12:44

I felt like dd was about to fall out of my fanjo at that stage! Very normal :-)

Pregnantagain7 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:21:07

Yep I remember that feeling well and it used to feel like there heads were grinding on my pubic bone oh the joys of late pregnancy! smile

greentshirt Sat 29-Mar-14 18:25:52

im really feeling it today, if I move from sitting back to sitting forward the weight is insane!!

Sweetpea86 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:39:43

I'm 37 weeks and felt like that last night. Felt like he was head butting my cervix trying to make a quick escape. Wish he would then I get to give him lots of cuddles smile and my down below area would feel normal again lol

DomesticGoddess31 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:17:27

Yes I've had the delightful cervix head butting too. Youch!

Excuse the strange analogy but trying to explain how I feel to DH today all I could think of was I feel as though I've ridden a horse for 12 hours straight, then fallen off, then been kicked between the legs by it as he trots off.

DomesticGoddess31 Sat 29-Mar-14 19:18:59

That's in addition to the cervix pains and the sensation of a 7lb baby about to drop out of me! Gosh late pregnancy is so comfy!

ThatBloodyWoman Sat 29-Mar-14 19:21:48

If only it were that simple, eh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now