Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Baby is hitting my cervix arghhhh!

(7 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:35:44

OMG it's like he's trying to get out lol 37 weeks and quite frankly I want him out now. The only way I can describe it is scratching from the inside, as if my spd isn't crippling me enough. Maybe he's trying to head but this way out OUCH!

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:40:06

Oh god I remember this, it was awful. The good news is dd was born quite soon after.

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:41:01

Walking really hurt but swimming gave me real relief - if that's possible with your SPD?

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:45:23

Tried swimming and legs felt like they were going to dislocate out of joints. The only thing I've found helps is a lovely warm bubble bath. Every evening I get long bath for about 1hr and half this is my first baby so I'm taking advantage of long baths while I still can.

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:47:16

Mrsbug thats comforting to hear, like how soon after an hour,a day, a week....I'm desperate lol

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:58:58

Sorry not sure exactly how long as dd is 15 months now and pregnancy is a distant horrible memory. But I do remember just as I thought I couldn't bear any more, I went into labour.

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 22:06:40

Oh the days when pregnacy is a distant memory lol I'm sick of it. Oh well fingers crossed it's not long. Thanks smile

As well as him head butting my cervix I think he's trying to do splits because my tummy is moving every were lol. Feels like I'm carrying a stone baby smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now