Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby is hitting my cervix arghhhh!

(7 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:35:44

OMG it's like he's trying to get out lol 37 weeks and quite frankly I want him out now. The only way I can describe it is scratching from the inside, as if my spd isn't crippling me enough. Maybe he's trying to head but this way out OUCH!

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:40:06

Oh god I remember this, it was awful. The good news is dd was born quite soon after.

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:41:01

Walking really hurt but swimming gave me real relief - if that's possible with your SPD?

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:45:23

Tried swimming and legs felt like they were going to dislocate out of joints. The only thing I've found helps is a lovely warm bubble bath. Every evening I get long bath for about 1hr and half this is my first baby so I'm taking advantage of long baths while I still can.

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:47:16

Mrsbug thats comforting to hear, like how soon after an hour,a day, a week....I'm desperate lol

mrsbug Fri 28-Mar-14 21:58:58

Sorry not sure exactly how long as dd is 15 months now and pregnancy is a distant horrible memory. But I do remember just as I thought I couldn't bear any more, I went into labour.

Sweetpea86 Fri 28-Mar-14 22:06:40

Oh the days when pregnacy is a distant memory lol I'm sick of it. Oh well fingers crossed it's not long. Thanks smile

As well as him head butting my cervix I think he's trying to do splits because my tummy is moving every were lol. Feels like I'm carrying a stone baby smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now