Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aching on left side at 7 weeks pregnant?????

(6 Posts)
nichib83 Fri 28-Mar-14 19:57:01

Hi girls.

I'm 7.3 weeks pregnant and this afternoon I've had a lot of aching on my left side, maybe near my ovary. It's not painful, just achy. My left leg was aching too until I sat down. I have been standing a lot today. There's no spotting and I still have terrible morning sickness and sore boobs. I have three sons already but I can't remember if I had this before. Is this just my uterus stretching? I'm not in pain it's just aching a hell of a lot and I am a worrier and just need some reassurance. Thanks in advance x

TheOnlySeven Fri 28-Mar-14 20:17:34

I would take some paracetamol tonight and try to rest. If it's still achy tomorrow I'd get checked out in case it's ectopic.

nichib83 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:47:55

Thank you for your reply smile

The aches have stopped completely for now. I've just checked and there's no blood. If it comes back I will see someone for sure X

Jessie5 Sat 29-Mar-14 10:36:30

Hi I had an ache on my left side too at 7 weeks and was really worried as thought it could be ectopic- when I had an early scan (not linked to the ache) the nurse said the ache was likely to be bowel related which is quite common due to changes in bowel movements in early pregnancy. not sure why this is but the ache came and went for another week or so and then stopped. Hope this helps ! X

squizita Sat 29-Mar-14 11:11:42

I had an ache and was scanned - was bowels and the corpus luteum (a harmless cyst which kicks out hormones in the 1st trimester) - they can both ache. Harmless.

If it persists or you see blood or watery 'prune' colour stuff, go to a doc though. Better safe than sorry. smile

nichib83 Sat 29-Mar-14 15:18:35

Thanks girls, you've all been very helpful smile I haven't had any aches at all since yesterday and tbh I have been a bit constipated!! Hopefully that's what it was! Once again, thank you all for putting my mind at ease smile Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now