Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Having Very few Pregnancy Symptons!!

(15 Posts)
AmyLouise93 Fri 28-Mar-14 17:24:04

I'm 10 weeks pregnancy and apart from tiredness I've had No other symptons. I know everyones pregnancys is different but they few other people I know were all throwing up and having cravings and mood swings every five minutes.
I feel completely normal, just need a nap in the afternoon. Is the lack of symptons a good/bad sign or should I just count myself lucky??
Amy.

TheBuggerlugs Fri 28-Mar-14 17:42:12

Amy I've had next to no symtoms too. I'm 10 weeks following IVF and have seen the baby twice on scans so there is definitely something in there but I feel quite normal. My midwife said ladies with good first trimesters have horrid third!

AmyLouise93 Fri 28-Mar-14 17:53:59

Yeah same, I've seen it too. Otherwise I'd doubt I was pregnant too. Ohh no! Did she really say that? :/
I hope that's not based scientifically!!I could deal with all the bits and bobs now but I don't know if that's even possible when im double the size!!

coffetofunction Fri 28-Mar-14 18:00:35

I was 12 weeks when my sickness kicked in on route to 12 scan

AmyLouise93 Fri 28-Mar-14 18:04:26

OK so yours came later? Most of the books say that I should be well into the sickness cycle by now so that's one of the biggest worries.

MissHobart Fri 28-Mar-14 18:23:47

I'm only just pregnant, either 5+3 or 4+3, can't figure out the calender on my app hmm But also have pretty much no symptoms, what there is is very mild so I'm probably making them up in my head!?! It's very annoying!

I keep repeating to myself that I am pregnant until proven otherwise! confused

MissHobart Fri 28-Mar-14 18:28:27

Just reset it, I'm 4+3 hmm , not surprising there's not many symptoms! smile

Linguini Fri 28-Mar-14 18:55:59

I'm approx 7 weeks... no symptoms whatsoever, apparently this can be normal, everyone is different.

squizita Fri 28-Mar-14 18:59:39

Some people don't get sick! My mum didn't with twins!!

notaflamingclue Fri 28-Mar-14 19:47:19

I had very mild symptoms with my first - just tiredness, very mild nausea and ravenous hunger. I'm 6+2 with #2 now and I'm getting absolutely nothing! Not even slightly sleepy or sicky!

saralou212 Fri 28-Mar-14 20:08:00

Hiya, im 14 weeks and if I hadnt seen the baby myself I wouldn't believe I was pregnant. Ive had no sickness, cravings, or tiredness so im counting myself lucky! Im just waiting for everything to come at once ;-)

amy246 Fri 28-Mar-14 21:44:11

I was totally symptom free in the first trimester but then hormones definitely kicked in at around 16 weeks! Don't worry , it's different for everyone

Snook99 Fri 28-Mar-14 22:43:00

I'm 8+2 weeks and was worried like you as not had cravings haven't been sick although I did have nausea and very sore boobs still but other than that I'm back to normal oh and a bit grouchy today! But I don't think it's anything to worry about everyone is different as you say x

HopefulHamster Fri 28-Mar-14 23:57:37

I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago - I've had little-to-no symptoms, mainly just tiredness. Anyway, had 12 week scan this week, was sure there'd be nothing there, but surprise surprise, there was a baby! Then I remembered I had no symptoms when pregnant with my son, either smile

ruthsmumkath Sat 29-Mar-14 10:49:46

I'm on pregnancy number 7 and am 30 weeks. I have had 3 kids and 3 mc.

I have never had sickness or symptoms with any if my pregnancies successful or otherwise. I just get a bump.

Apparently we are the lucky ones!

Love
Kath

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now