Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

should I travel?

(3 Posts)
hazeldawn Fri 28-Mar-14 13:50:22

I've been feeling horrible all week had gd with both previous pregnancies so went to or walk in centre yesterday as wasn't feeling good & couldn't get in to my how's till Monday. Was feeling dizzy & just not right they checked blood sugars was 8 them dropped to 7.1 but I was feeling much better by then add if managed to eat & drink some sugary foods. Feeling really yuk again today but going to my parents for mothers day as mum is no longer able to travel for health reasons. I really want to go haven't been since new year but not sure I can cope with the 3hr drive & the whole fusing around mum & everything while e are there. If they were an hr away if say wed leave early tomorrow come back after tea but its to far to do as a day trip with 2 children in tow. I know if we stay here kids will be upset and my parents& brothers too but can I justify staying home when I could be fine all weekend?

ChicaMomma Fri 28-Mar-14 13:55:23

Could you go Saturday evening and stay over? that way you split the journey?

You havent said how far along you are..

I'd play it by ear and if you really feel like POO later in the weekend just say you'd come down with the flu.

Would it be an option for your hubbie to go with the 2 kids? That's probably what i'd do but in fairness i think my hubbie loves my family more than me and vice versa lol. To most men this would be their worst nightmare so it's probably not a viable option

hazeldawn Fri 28-Mar-14 15:54:06

i'm 17wks just got back from the school run & was almost sick walking from school to the car that's how yuk I feel dh wouldn't got on his own with the kids he suffers going because I want to sometimes & with both DC I could only see it ending in disaster lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now