Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I was coming home to nap when....

(8 Posts)
RedandChecker Fri 28-Mar-14 12:09:42

The postman brought me me scan confirmation letter !

I'm so so tired this baby already keeps me up all night due to bathroom trips! I was about to go to bed when the postman brought me my scan confirmation - I cannot sleep with excitement. With my three previous miscarriages I never made it as far to recieve this letter and I am overjoyed and feeling very hopeful today.

I'm still feeling very pregnant and I've had no spotting or anything. I had a scan at 8 weeks and baby seemed to be growing well,
We could see the spine, legs and all - isn't that amazing!? Trying to keep realistic about it all and still prepare for anything, but I can't help but feel very positive today!

I don't expect replies! Just wanted to shout it out as I still can't tell anyone !!

FoodieMum3 Fri 28-Mar-14 12:12:19

Oh that is very exciting for you!

You'll have to update us after the scan.

Fluffybastardcloudkittens Fri 28-Mar-14 12:14:32

Congratulations! That is such lovely lovely news smile

I've had 2 mcs but am 38 weeks pregnant today. Can't wait to meet my little one!

I hope you have a nice nap and enjoy happy baby dreams.

RedandChecker Fri 28-Mar-14 12:20:04

Thanks ladies! I shall foodie.
That's brilliant news, Fluffiy not long now!
smile

oh that is so exciting…I know how you feel. I am pregnant with DC1 after IVF and every day I came home waiting for a scan confirmation letter…I was so excited when it was there in the postbox…same when I was waiting for the 20 week one. (Now 25 weeks)
Hope you get some rest and everything goes smoothly for you smile

Slippersandacuppa Fri 28-Mar-14 12:34:15

Ahh, enjoy every little milestone - it's so special! Congratulations.

dats Fri 28-Mar-14 17:48:34

Lovely smile

I've had one early mc and today at 36+3 I finished work for a year. I also had a good scan at 8w, I remember those earlier days so very well - constantly looking up stats. But you've reached a great milestone and odds are def in your favour, hooray!

RedandChecker Fri 28-Mar-14 22:53:43

Ah, brilliant !

Thankyou smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now