Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone bought their wedding dress from Seraphine?

(9 Posts)
EmilyJane86 Thu 27-Mar-14 23:12:29

Thinking of buying a dress from here. Anybody bought their wedding dress from here

racmun Thu 27-Mar-14 23:17:41

I got my wedding dress from Tiffany Rose. It was beautiful and really reasonably priced (£250 ish)

I know it's not what you asked but I thought i'd give you another option!

EmilyJane86 Thu 27-Mar-14 23:34:32

I like the tiffany rose collection too but I haven't seen anything that has what I'm looking for. I am short so don't want full length and I am getting married in Spain so need something summer appropriate plus I want some sleeves to help cover my arms lol like this dress

EmilyJane86 Thu 27-Mar-14 23:37:55

Oh I

EmilyJane86 Thu 27-Mar-14 23:38:49

I just found one on Tiffany rose nut now I'm torn between the two

EmilyJane86 Thu 27-Mar-14 23:40:06

Both my dresses are on this ogotoshop site that's where I saved the pics from but I won't be using that site as I think it does cheap knock offs

racmun Fri 28-Mar-14 06:15:54

I had the Amelia (long) which has lace sleeves, they do a short version. We got married last summer when it was baking and I didn't get too hot.

Why don't you go to a stockist of Tiffany rose they'll help you try them on and go to sepahine too.

I ended up with a very different dress to what I had envisaged and like you I wanted one with sleeves and one where I could where a proper bra. My dress was really easy to wear I know that may sound a but weird but it was so comfortable which when you're preggers is important.

EmilyJane86 Fri 28-Mar-14 07:33:25

I'm not sure where in the UK stocks a tiffany rose

Inglori0us Fri 28-Mar-14 07:57:59

I was 5 months pregnant when i got married and wore a bridesmaids dress made in ivory. If you dont want a full-on gown it gives you loads more options. I was spoiled for choice when i started trying them on. And much cheaper than wedding dressed too, and lots of shorter ones.
Good luck and congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now