Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Will this ever end?!

(9 Posts)
Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:04:01

I am almost eleven weeks with my fourth dc. My others are 8,3 and 6 months I knew it would be difficult with my youngest being so young but my god this tiredness is absolutly awful will it ever get any better?! My others are good sleepers but I just feel like death all the time anyone else the same? I feel like I could cry at any moment and feel guilty because I'm not being a good parent to the youngest two (I am a sham) because i am just so bloody exhausted please someone tell me tiredness magically disappears at 12 weeks!

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:05:29

Oh FFS have just seen my typo! As well as a sham I am also a SAHM!

Kels13 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:08:52

I can't offer you advice but I can emphasise! I feel like this and it's my first so no others to look after, so feel extra sympathy for you. I'm finding work so tough as by 2.30 I'm ready for sleep! Also still being sick all day. Hoping it ends soon. Am 11 weeks. Hope you feel better soon x

Onlymydogunderstandsme Tue 25-Mar-14 15:12:27

It will get better I promise!! I am 15+2, up to about 13 weeks I was having to have a two hour nap when DS was asleep in the afternoon and then go to bed about 8 I was so tired. It's much better now, I'm still going to bed earlier than usual at 10ish but the crippling tiredness has gone.

Hope you are feeling better really soon smile

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:15:26

Thank you you also have my sympathy at least my nausea seems to have passed its hard being at home with little ones but equally as hard at work. When I was pregnant with my first I worked full time and my boss was a total bitch and made me feel so bad for going home ill one day! Hopefully we will feel better soon smile

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 15:16:48

Thanks onlymydog you give me hope!

Tea1Sugar Tue 25-Mar-14 15:52:48

I'm 36 weeks with dc2 and still waiting to feel energised!

PoppySeedBun Tue 25-Mar-14 16:13:33

Oh, poor you. I am only pregnant with my first, but felt so exhausted around 10-12 weeks, I can't imagine how tired you are with three others as well. But it definitely got better and I was back to normal energy levels around 16 weeks or so. Hang in there. thanks

Kels13 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:19:52

Crossing everything! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now