Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mood has hit all time low :( moan alert! Sorry

(9 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Tue 25-Mar-14 09:29:31

Sorry just need a good old moan I'm 37 weeks I'm exhausted crippling SPD so in agony all the time. I put my feet up they swell, I try and keep active they swell.
Coming down with a cold.
Up every hour peeing, have to hobble to the loo in so much pain.
Feel so restless but can't go very far as I'm in agony just walking to the shop.

Feeling frustrated as friends know I'm not very mobile but they won't come visit me I have to drive to go visit them. Just putting my foot down on the clutch is making me wince.

My hubby is fab doing all jobs around house helping me tidy, he's built our front garden wall and putting fencing and path in before he starts his new job in the next couple of weeks. Yet all I want to do is snap and scream at him. I haven't yet and it's unfair for me to do so.

I'm really scared about labour not just because of the pain but just being in hospital is freaking me out.

Overall I'm just run down knackered and feel so teary today sad I know I haven't got long left. I just hope I don't go over due sad

Lozmatoz Tue 25-Mar-14 09:39:12

Virtual hug coming your way!

DomesticGoddess31 Tue 25-Mar-14 09:47:09

Oh you poor love. Totally 100 per cent sympathise....I'm 38 weeks and also suffering with agonising SPD, associated boredom and frustration with being virtually housebound, same rubbish sleep, hideous pressure on my bladder and general undercarriage, and what really made me sob yesterday is the giant excruciating piles i have now developed. Oh. What. Joy.

Its a strange mix of being desperate for baby to get out but at the same time feeling terrified of having to actually do it.

DomesticGoddess31 Tue 25-Mar-14 09:48:43

Sorry that was possibly not helpful of me but I thought I'd say you're not alone. Big hugs and of course cake

Sweetpea86 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:03:35

Oh you poor thing, I've managed to dodge piles so far, but knowing my luck one will pop up lol

Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this, but not glad your feeling like this either as it's horrible. Hope babies will arrive soon. Even tho this scares me too lol

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:08:32

Huge hugs and sympathy for you I had really bad spd with my last pregnancy and it was the most fucking horrendous thing ever those last few weeks are just awful I felt like an injured animal if any one came within 6 foot of me I just snarled at them even if the were being nice!

If it's any consolation I found the birth and first few weeks after so much easier than those last few weeks of pregnancy. Take any help offered and as many drugs as you need!smile

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:12:13

Oh by the way domesticgoddess don't think I'm crazy but I was prescribed vagasil for my huge piles and omg it was amazing it totally numbs them the relief was fantastic! You can buy it over the counter in any chemist well worth a try smile

DomesticGoddess31 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:47:56

Thanks pregnantagain...I actually read that on a thread yesterday and rushed out and bought some smile. One application didn't do much but maybe I'll give it another go. Currently laying on sofa with a bag of ice on em. Oh the glamour! grin

Pregnantagain7 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:53:09

Ha ha pregnancy is just one big glamourfest! Hope the ice helps they really are awful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now