Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommendations for clothes/gifts for big brother

(6 Posts)
AlwaysDancing1234 Sat 22-Mar-14 07:03:43

DD due in June when DS will be nearly 7.
DS is very excited to finally be a big brother and has seen "I'm the big brother" type t shirts etc and really wants one!
We want to get him a couple of nice t shirts or 'big brother' gifts. There seem to be a lot on eBay/Amazon etc and I'm not sure which to go for so if anyone can recommend a good shop/website/item for the big brother gifts I would be grateful. Thank you

crazykat Sat 22-Mar-14 07:15:06

My ds1 was only 2 when dd2 was born so he got a 'best big brother' t-shirt and a couple of Thomas trains.

I'd get the t-shirt and maybe something that he likes - Lego, games etc. Maybe a nice photo frame to put the first photo of them both in.

AlwaysDancing1234 Sat 22-Mar-14 19:54:22

Thanks crazykat

BlanketSky Sat 22-Mar-14 21:16:18

Mothercare had some nice big brother t shirts, and Next have some too but not sure how big they go- my DS is only 3. There's 6 years between me and my brother, a good age gap according to my mum!

SecretNutellaFix Sat 22-Mar-14 21:19:21

I have picked up a little bodysuit that says "I love my big brother" on it, for my sister's baby who is due in late May/early June. My nephew is just out of the sizes available for most of the "Big Brother" t-shirts vailable, but we will probably get one printed specially for him.

AlwaysDancing1234 Sun 23-Mar-14 05:52:14

Thank you all for your replies thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now