Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4th baby, sick as dog!!

(7 Posts)
nichib83 Fri 21-Mar-14 20:31:10

Hi everyone!! I have three sons already. With them I was not sick in the slightest! This time round, I am sooo sick. If I'm not being sick then I'm feeling sick! How can it be so different this time round? Have any of you had the same thing with different pregnancies? I'm putting it down to the fact that I'm older now....;)

ningthemerciless Sat 22-Mar-14 08:14:48

Oh yeh I'm getting this this time. This is my second pregnancy and my eldest, a boy, was kinda a breeze (well up until the end). BUt I could count on one hand the number of times I was sick or felt nauseous with him.

This time round, bleugh. It was sickness almost every morning in the first trimester, then nosebleeds in the second and just a constant nauseous, knackerdness throughout. About to hit my third trimester and I feel like a whale. I suspect age too - it's been four years since I went through this last time!!.

DO you know what your having? Old wives tales would say a girl and in my case, it was right grin

slightlyinsane Sat 22-Mar-14 09:00:27

My first 3 pregnancies were really easy only sickness I had was down to iron tablets, 2 dds and 1ds. This time has been very different. Not meaning to freak you out but it turned out I'm having twins. My friend is on no3 after having 2 really easy pregnancies she's suffering a lot this time, she's definitely only having 1. She has 1 of each so I wouldn't pay attention to the old wives tale.

CuppaSarah Sat 22-Mar-14 09:03:30

There's an old wives tale that says you get worse morning sickness with girls.

thereisnoeleventeen Sat 22-Mar-14 09:22:36

Tiredness makes morning/all day sickness worse IME, the more DC's you have already the more you have to be tired about.

I'm on pg #4, I was a rough as a dog for the first 3 moths too.

Are the older DC's sleeping through or do they still wake? Either way looking after 3 and being pg is hard work!

Mintymoomoo Sat 22-Mar-14 12:10:21

I'm on my 4th baby to, this time I have been horrendously tried and just felt rubbish till about 10 weeks not sick at all just tired and yucky!

My first 3 pregnancies were a breeze no symtoms at all and I had 3 girls, so thinking this one may be a boy

Pregnantagain7 Sat 22-Mar-14 17:49:51

I'm on my fourth too, I have two girls and one boy with my girls nausea was horrendous with my son the odd wave if nausea but totally exhausted.

This time I've had very little nausea but omg the tiredness has been unbearable. I will be very surprised if this one is not a boy!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now