Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Thank god for nice midwives

(5 Posts)
milz2014 Fri 21-Mar-14 17:23:24

I know a lot of people have had some rubbish experiences with midwives but I have to say mine has been amazing. Including texting me to see how I was after my mam passed away last week. Even though I probably drive her round the twist with my stupidity (or baby brain!) she always seems to have the time to chat if needed.

Lets here it for the nice midwives ey?

Bb14 Fri 21-Mar-14 17:51:05

They do an amazing job and I'm yet to meet a bad one !

Expectingtwins1975 Fri 21-Mar-14 19:23:20

I've come across 2 fantastic ones - my local senior community midwife and the local hospital bereavement midwife - both go out of their way to phone you up and see how you are etc ..... Very nice people

weebigmamma Fri 21-Mar-14 19:31:02

Agreed! When i was having my nightmare with the consultant who refused to even discuss ELCS until 35 weeks it was the head midwife who sorted it out. She had it done in 24 hours and my section was booked the following day. Absolute superstar.

Sweetpea86 Fri 21-Mar-14 19:34:53

I had a right carry on at first and at my 20 week app the midwife I seen told me to transfer to her doctors and ever since then it's been fAb

I had a mini break down a couple of weeks ago about child birth and told her how worried I was so she said for me to meet her at hospital next day and she showed me around the maternity suite on my own rather on a group. I felt so much more relaxed. She's a real gem smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now