Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Head low down after told on Monday baby breech

(7 Posts)
faithmarshalang Thu 20-Mar-14 16:17:19

Had go hospital today as not felt baby move well all was ok but was told baby head quite low down, anyone no what she means

faithmarshalang Thu 20-Mar-14 16:17:54

Sorry forgot say I'm 34 weeks and 4 days

JuniperTisane Thu 20-Mar-14 16:19:43

How many weeks are you? Head down is the right way round and low down probably means your baby is beginning to engage. Have you noticed your bump drop yet?

JuniperTisane Thu 20-Mar-14 16:22:07

Sounds all good to me smile My babies were both breech at this point. I had one turned manually at 37 weeks, the other turned by himself, just like yours has.

faithmarshalang Thu 20-Mar-14 16:22:24

I'm 34 weeks and4 days. Not notice any chance but I don't really have much bump to notice lol

JuniperTisane Thu 20-Mar-14 16:46:31

May be a bit early to drop very much. My bumps were all front and not very big either. You'll probably notice a big change from about 36 weeks onwards as baby puts on a lot of weight at the end and is likely to shift further and further down into your pelvis ready to make an appearance. Movement can feel more rippley and oozy instead of sharper twists and kicks because there's less and less room to move in there.

faithmarshalang Thu 20-Mar-14 17:40:52

Thank you for the information. I keep a watch now on my dump. Keeping thinking not long not long but dealing with a 3 year old that Misbehaving 24/7 makes it longer.

I would go by my 1st pregnancy but can't coz f all trouble and had no contraction.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now