Talk

Advanced search

ate diry fruit :-(

(8 Posts)
freakedmum Thu 20-Mar-14 15:32:18

Well, i might have done. I peeled my apple, but there was some skin left around the top, which wad a bit grubby looking. Tried to munch round it but think i got some. Will i be ok? x

HumphreyCobbler Thu 20-Mar-14 15:33:06

yes, you will be fine

Bb14 Thu 20-Mar-14 16:01:53

Try not to worry- i don't mean to be rude but you need to chill out or this will be a LONG pregnancy

freakedmum Thu 20-Mar-14 16:15:36

Oh, i know lol... I'm a total stress head, and already feel like I've been pregnant forever (only 23 weeks and 4), i know i need to find a way to chill out xxx

LePetitPont Thu 20-Mar-14 16:18:27

I think the thing about dirt on fruit is related to risk of toxoplasmosis if the ground in which the fruit is grown has had cat poo in it. But apples grow on trees, so hopefully no need to worry.

freakedmum Thu 20-Mar-14 16:35:33

Yeah, i also read it can be found in dust and dirt generally, but who knows .. I am probably overdoing the worry xx

PenguinsEatSpinach Thu 20-Mar-14 16:55:17

Yes, in the nicest possible way, chill out. Have a peppermint tea or a bar of chocolate or something smile

squizita Thu 20-Mar-14 16:56:54

At some point, the wind will blow some dust in your mouth. You can't avoid all dirt - so long as you usually wash your fruit or peel it, don't worry about a one off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now