Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy worries

(4 Posts)
Concerned777 Thu 20-Mar-14 01:02:23

Hello I am currently 4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I am constantly tired all the time I have diarreah and every day I have strong lower abdominal pains I feel like I'm going to throw up 24/7 and I'm not sure of all this is just morning sickness or I should go to the hospital? Please help thankyou

MrsMonkeyBear Thu 20-Mar-14 06:35:38

Hope you're ok and congratulations. I always follow the 3 day rule, if it lasts more than 72 hours go to the doctors. In the mean time keep your fluids up.

X x x

lyns31 Thu 20-Mar-14 08:13:52

Think you should call the doc or 111 now just in case.

CoolCat2014 Thu 20-Mar-14 13:05:09

I had a lot of diahrea and pains in the first couple of weeks (1st pregnancy), think it was my body reacting to hormones (I'm prone to ibs). I went to Gp several times and they initially told me to rest, then sent me for scan at 11wks. Everything was fine, I'm now 16 weeks and try much more settled.

If you are worried go to GP, in the meantime get lots of fluids and try to eat dry stuff, maybe avoid dairy too. Hope you feel better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now