Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Round ligament pain has actually stopped me walking now!

(7 Posts)
johull Wed 19-Mar-14 22:09:52

Just that really. Anyone else having such a terrible time with lower ab pain. Furthermore can anyone offer solutions??

Roseandmabelshouse Wed 19-Mar-14 22:25:56

Me too. I've been strapping my bump up with tight fitting tops.

whiteblossom Thu 20-Mar-14 10:50:39

I found getting on my hands and knees helped, I stayed for about 10-15 mins, with relaxed belly. Maybe swing hips a little. Then chill on sofa. hth (I found this out accidently while playing with the dog!)

LJBanana Thu 20-Mar-14 10:57:32

I cannot walk either and I am bored stupid!
41 weeks today and have 2 other children. I've been relying on family to take them to school etc. It is a massive pain-in more ways than one!!

johull Thu 20-Mar-14 14:20:39

I was so worried I've just come back from hospital to get checked out.
They have given me a strap and crutches. Already taking some of the pressure of my pelvis! Thanks for the advice ladies. X

LucyB1 Thu 20-Mar-14 18:09:49

oh my word this sound horrendous! how many weeks are you? im 24 and get stitch very easily when im normally very healthy. my midwife said that could be down to the ligaments. that's not how it stats is it??

johull Thu 20-Mar-14 20:35:01

Don't want to worry you but I'm 25.2 now and it started suddenly at 1pm yesterday so very dramatic!! The way it starts is not being able to walk. I could t out my left leg on the floor at all. I think I must have done something to provoke this but I'm just not sure what- could be one of my five gym visits a week- which will now be stopped obviously. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now