Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period pains and hip pain 36 weeks :(

(10 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Wed 19-Mar-14 18:55:11

Hi ladies I'm 36 weeks, I've got really bad period pains and my left hip is aching really bad.

Is this normal at 36 weeks. I'm in agony

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 18:57:46

How long have you been feeling like it?

This could be the start... [Smile]

Sweetpea86 Wed 19-Mar-14 19:04:12

I've went shopping today for some things for my hospital bag. I've got spd so was in a lot of pain after an hour walking.

About 4 the period pains started and took a nice long bath but now hip is aching like mad and my lower back hurts like period pains :S

Cos I have spd I can't tell if its just that. Spd tends to be around my groin and pelvic area.

I don't no if ever BH so I'm not sure what that would feel like would it be the top or my tummy tighten or my lower abdomen.

I'm feeling overwhelmed lol

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 19:24:23

Completely normal to feel overwhelmed!

I've no experience of spd so can't help on the one.
I'd have a lazy evening.

Sweetpea86 Wed 19-Mar-14 19:30:02

Thanks Hun maybe I've overdone it today see how it goes smile

bellablot Wed 19-Mar-14 19:34:54

Hi sweatpea, this sounds like spd. I have it, I'm also 36 weeks with number 4 and after an hour walking you don't seem to recover until a good lie down. I have back pain, period like pain and braxton hicks, these all worsen when I've been on my feet all day especially shopping or the likes. Just take it easy, not long to go before these painful annoyances go away. smile

Sweetpea86 Wed 19-Mar-14 19:38:14

Thanks my spd has got so much worse over last couple of weeks before it was my lower back now it's my groin and thighs, I find it hard to sit walk or do any thing.

Now the period pains have confused me. Spd is just down right cruel lol

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 19:52:37

Ah see, someone who knows! Hope you're feeling bit better soon!

Sweetpea86 Wed 19-Mar-14 19:56:12

Kind if wish it was labour then baby would be here and spd would sod off
sad

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 20:07:23

It'll happen soon enough and then you'll have a lovely little baby.

<stop making me broody>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now