Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 weeks 3 days pregnant with 2nd baby

(8 Posts)
faithmarshalang Wed 19-Mar-14 16:59:22

Hello everyone

I just wondering to people who had there second baby did they come early/late and how many weeks where you when baby became head down.
My little girl been breech from 21 weeks

MissCalamity Wed 19-Mar-14 17:07:09

Hi, 2nd baby for me & am currently 34+4 - so can't yet comment on the delivery date wink I am hoping this one comes early though!

Baby has been head down since about week 28, has your midwife given you any advice on attempting to get your little girl to move?

faithmarshalang Wed 19-Mar-14 17:15:07

My midwife given no advice on head down all she done book me in for a scan see if she moved on 31st. Her Hart beat a little fast as well they think because she breech.

I am sooo tired and my 3 year Is playing up like anything at bedtime in day get no brake there.

I'm due on 27th April when you due and nice meet you

I'm also 34+3 with my second smile and have an almost 3 year old.

There is still time for your baby to turn and I hope she does - have you looked at Spinning Babies for some turning techniques?

faithmarshalang Wed 19-Mar-14 17:26:26

No thank you will look at link. Don't no about you but I just want to sleep all the time

chattychattyboomba Wed 19-Mar-14 17:29:59

I'm a month behind you, due 27th May (and have an almost 3 y/o wink) DD2 is also breach and I would be interested to know when people's 2nd babies arrived so marking place. I have a friend who suggested crawling on all fours might help (no idea why or how) but worth a try?
Also, no advice with the toddler but lots of sympathy x

mamapants Wed 19-Mar-14 18:27:47

I'm 33 + 6 with 2nd baby. Baby has been head down pretty much from beginning and is now 2/5ths engaged.
My sister in law has 3 children all of them were breech until about 39 weeks and all turned of their own accord and all were two weeks late.

faithmarshalang Wed 19-Mar-14 20:56:43

I hoping she goes head down soon they worried me saying her hart beats bot high coz she breech and her movements are not so often

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now