Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 weeks pregnant, need advice

(4 Posts)
beckiebee04 Wed 19-Mar-14 12:12:40

Hey everyone, im Becky, pregnant with baby girl number 1, is it normal to get to a point where you don't feel kicks anymore and just swish like movements?
I don't feel actual kicks, instead an occasional pushing out my side or under ribs lol

ChicaMomma Wed 19-Mar-14 12:18:55

I believe so- i'm 27 weeks (also with number 1) and my movements seem to have changed a bit too. At 24 weeks my boy was like David Beckham! Midwife said it's because there is less room for the baby to manoever so what you feel later on is 'different'. BTW, have also heard that boys kick more, and girls 'swish'! As long as you're still feeling something, that's the main thing.

beckiebee04 Wed 19-Mar-14 21:08:22

I went and got checked n everything was ok, I do feel swishes not kicks tho

Lazybones80 Thu 20-Mar-14 04:45:22

I'm 29 weeks and I feel exactly the same. I'm feeling rolls rather than kicks now. I've also been told this is because babies get less and less room from now on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now