Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks and fed up

(5 Posts)
Misty9 Tue 18-Mar-14 22:55:06

37 weeks tomorrow with second baby and I'm FED UP! Can't get comfy in any position, pubic bone pain getting worse, sleep is distant memory, no patience with 2.6yo ds, and so moody.

And fully aware this may continue, and worsen, for another 3-4 weeks. First was 40+5 induction.

Anyone else had enough?

DomesticGoddess31 Wed 19-Mar-14 06:44:04

God yes. 38 weeks tomorrow and spent the last 2 mornings sitting on teeny tiny chairs at DD's (2.9) preschool trying to settle her in. Great for the SPD. NOT. Spent rest of the afternoon yesterday sobbing. Proper fed up!

LittleMachine Wed 19-Mar-14 08:34:05

Yes I have. Embarrassed to admit I'm in tears this morning, exhausted and sick after a run of quite convincing contractions last night. I'm 40+3 and have had enough. GET OUT, GET OUT!

Hope your baby arrives soon.

JosieMcDozie Wed 19-Mar-14 09:30:58

Yep, utterly fed up. Can't sleep, going for a wee about, ooooh, every 12 seconds through the night. Becoming ratty with and then remorsful and tearful. I'm sure I'm an absolute delight to live with....grin

I'm 37weeks so understand the uncomfortableness - I spend most of the evening sighing and huffing and shuffling round trying to get comfy. I'm booked for csec in two weeks so really should stop bloody moaning and start panicking!!

Hope you feel better soon - and don't go over too long!

Misty9 Wed 19-Mar-14 18:40:53

These last few weeks suck don't they?! I forgot to add to my list of woes the lovely pregnancy rhinitis. Wakes me up a couple of times a night when I can't breathe. The joys.

Bloody knackered after a day with ds, but have antenatal Pilates in a minute which always wakes me up.

Hope all have a better night's sleep in 18 years tonight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now