Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Really down day

(5 Posts)
LucyB1 Sat 15-Mar-14 17:38:56

Just looking for anyone else that has felt the same really. Had a horrible day today. Can't stop crying. Don't know what to do with myself to make myself feel better. Don't want to go out. Don't want to stay in. Don't want to sleep and don't want to be awake. Feel thoroughly depressed. Anyone felt like this? Also not communicating what I want or how I feel very well which us causing massive rows with dh who doesn't get it. (How could he) can't stop crying hmm

Applesauce29 Sat 15-Mar-14 17:47:07

Sorry you're feeling like this. Maybe try going for a walk, or distracting yourself with reading a book or phoning a friend. I'd also recommend making an appointment with your GP, and maybe getting counselling.

Tigerstar123 Sat 15-Mar-14 18:27:52

LucyB1 hi there. Sorry to hear how you feel. If it helps, I think most pg ladies feel like this. I once spent a whole day crying. Then that caused a headache, so I cried more! Remember your hormones are all over the place so that doesn't help. Hope you feel better soon :-) xxx

Tigerstar123 Sat 15-Mar-14 18:29:38

I agree with applesauce29 try to distract yourself. Are you particularly worried about something? Your mw will chat to you and can refer you to see someone if you want. Xxx

EllaJayne123 Sat 15-Mar-14 20:06:48

Know exactly how you feel - got in my door today and sat on the step crying for half an hour for no reason at all! Your not alone. No advise as no hormone stoppers at tesco but it's all for a good cause. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now