Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

twinges early on

(5 Posts)
mrssweet23 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:42:38

Hello everyone I found out yesterday that I am about 4weeks pregnant after ttc for just four weeks smile but get twinges in my right hand side by my hip bone and its also like I can feel something hard as if my ovary "/ I don't know if any of this is normal and ny other child is now 5 and I was 18 weeks finding out so didn't have any of this worryingfeelings especially as the 12 week mark is a while away yet..any suggestions would be appreciated thank you x

ohthegoats Sat 15-Mar-14 09:44:38

OK, I'm only 12 weeks, but I had a scan last week at 10+5 and all was fine. I've had cramping pains, twinges, twangs when I cough or sneeze etc etc right from before I had taken a pregnancy test. I mentioned it to the GP, to a midwife, to the sonographer, and no one seems to consider it a problem. It's quite disconcerting though.

mrssweet23 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:55:32

Thanks for that abd congratulations smile yes if I cough and sneeze it's a little sharper then disappears. Do you know if I ring the doctor or midwife or both as with my first I was at a family planning when found out so they sorted Everythin..now 23 abd married I don't want to go back there cos they're judgemental lol x

ohthegoats Sat 15-Mar-14 10:00:33

No idea, sorry. I only spoke to those people because I had appointments already set up with them.

Boogles91 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:45:00

I had these before i found out. I thought something was wrong with me as i kept gettin stitches really bad after walking for like half n hr 0.0 and i was used to being on my feet at work for 60hrs all day. It shouldnt be anything to worry about smile x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: