Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No symptoms and panicking

(8 Posts)
Stargirl7 Fri 14-Mar-14 08:37:11

Hi everyone,

I'm nearly 10 weeks pregnant (first timer) and despite having some breast tenderness, I literally have no other symptoms sad I've read this is a really bad sign!
Had an early scan at 7 weeks, where there was a heartbeat and it measure 2 days ahead of schedule, but around the 8 week mark I felt really different. Breasts are less tender, no nausea and some days I feel like I've made this pregnancy up in my head.
I've booked a private scan at the ten week mark for tomorrow, which I am hoping will give me the answers I need, but wondering if anyone else has been symptomless and it turned out ok?

weebairn Fri 14-Mar-14 08:51:51

Not personally, but I have a number of friends who had no symptoms at all. Having dragged myself through work the last few weeks I'm quite envious!!

Best of luck with the scan tomorrow - sure all will be fine.

MrsMonkeyBear Fri 14-Mar-14 09:06:55

Every day I feel different. One day I feel like I've been through 10 rounds with mike Tyson. The next I feel no different to before BFP. Not everyone has pregnancy symptoms, and it's not a bad thing. I'm seeing myself as lucky! I hope your scan eases your mind but I'm sure everything will be ok.
X x x x

Newmummy123 Fri 14-Mar-14 09:39:44

I have had every symptom under the sun, but I've also got friends who haven't had any symptoms. My friend is currently 9 weeks and she has no symptoms smile

I think every women and pregnancy is different try not to worry and enjoy the symptom free times smile

Rosebud29 Fri 14-Mar-14 14:55:32

My symptoms all disapeared for a week at 8 weeks (I even did another pregnancy test!) then came back with a vengence. Every woman and pregnancy are different, symptoms come and go. Don't worry too much.

superlambanana Fri 14-Mar-14 15:07:17

I thought that...then I got morning sickness. Would rather have stuck with no symptoms!!

fish88 Fri 14-Mar-14 15:10:29

Try not to worry. I had absolutely no symptoms at all until I started feeling him move at around 20 weeks and he is now a healthy strapping 4 month old. smile In the beginning I was starting to think I had made the it up, kept checking the picture of my positive test! Even at 8/9 months the only "symptoms" I had were baby kicking and a bump, can't say I felt any different to when I wasn't pregnant. I'm sure it will all be fine.

ladymalfoy Fri 14-Mar-14 15:22:24

I had no symptoms either. Got tired and really ragey later on but no morning sickness. Relax if you can and congratulations.thanksthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now