Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

my stomach keeps gurgling and I really fancy a bagel

(12 Posts)
K8eee Thu 13-Mar-14 23:56:27

envy basically the above!

I've got cream cheese, sesame seed bagels & smoked salmon in the fridge and my stomach is making some serious noise!!! doesn't help I'm struggling to sleep too angry

K8eee Thu 13-Mar-14 23:56:40

Oh and I'm 38 weeks pg grin

Jellypudmum Fri 14-Mar-14 00:01:27

Had the exact same for lunch today!!
Go on... Indulge!!

K8eee Fri 14-Mar-14 00:17:34

Unfortunately I can't go into the kitchen without disturbing a bloke working for us who is sleeping in the lounge. first craving of food I've had late at night envy I had it for breakfast; lightly toasted the bagel first, and it was just right. crunchy on the outside, squidgy on the inside grin

Lamu Fri 14-Mar-14 04:49:58

Isn't this the second bagel thread in a week?! envy angry grin I've been craving salt beef bagels since the last thread and shop bought are not quite the same as fresh. Crunchy bagel... <drools>

LastOneDancing Fri 14-Mar-14 04:51:14

This thread made me get up and have a bowl of cereal... Soooo hungry!

2blessed Fri 14-Mar-14 04:53:22

I'd risk it, sounds like you need a bagel grin

K8eee Fri 14-Mar-14 07:33:04

lamu I'm guilty of the bagel thread previous envy blush managed to go the night without it grin

Lamu Fri 14-Mar-14 09:22:49

K8eee, I did notice it was you, had just about forgot about my craving till I saw another bagel thread hmm smile I'm going to have to go into London just for a salt beef bagel this weekend.

K8eee Fri 14-Mar-14 09:32:23

Haha sorry! grin think that's my breakfast sorted out wink don't want this salmon to go off too quick grin

MamaDuckling Fri 14-Mar-14 09:34:04

Blinking beautiful bagels... All I lived on through pregnancy, and still... Whoops!

Nom nom nom grin

BEEwitched Fri 14-Mar-14 10:14:35

God, don't, I was living off bagels and then had raised GTT results so now I'm on wholegrain toast, it's just not the same!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now