Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tomorrow's the big day

(5 Posts)
Lozmatoz Wed 12-Mar-14 19:22:51

Tomorrow is my first scan of this pregnancy (13 weeks). My first pregnancy resulted in the discovery of a missed miscarriage at the scan but I then went on to have my DS; he's now 22 months.

I'm terrified that this will end the same way as the first, although logically I know it's no more likely to happen.

Not really asking a question, but maybe just for some moral support!

MyNameIsKenAdams Wed 12-Mar-14 19:25:30

Good luck tomorrow Loz. My last pregnancy ended at 11weeks, a matter of days before the scan. It must have been awful to get to the scan and see that your pregnancy had ended and deal with what came next. Congratulations on your little boy, and wishing you the best of luck tomorrow.

Im 8 weeks pg so will be having similar feelings in about a month.

《Hugs》

alita7 Wed 12-Mar-14 19:32:51

Good luck! The same thing happened to me 5 years ago so and it's 6 weeks til my 12 week scan this time. Fingers crossed we both see heart beats this time.
I didn't even know it could happen last time and thought I was safe so it was really horrible! Let us know how it goes!

Lozmatoz Thu 13-Mar-14 15:11:27

Thank you! Good news thankfully. Everything was fine and the baby was jumping around.

MyNameIsKenAdams Thu 13-Mar-14 15:47:14

Excellent news!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now