Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Petite and maternity clothes?

(4 Posts)
Inbl00m Tue 11-Mar-14 20:51:03

Hi ladies

Have any of you found smart maternity wear for petites? I'm after some short (26in inner leg ideally) straight leg black work trousers. Can't seem to find any short enough or not bootcut/palazzo style.

On the plus side, got 2 pairs of ASOS supersoft short maternity jeans and they couldn't be MORE comfortable! Didn't realise how uncomfortable everything else had become until I tried them on. Highly recommend them if you're looking for jeans smile

Minions Tue 11-Mar-14 21:46:43

I've struggled to find petite maternity clothes, quite frustrating! It's as if once your pregnant you grow taller too ;) Mothercare do different lengths of jeans (and maybe topshop) but haven't found any petite tops/shirts. I've just avoided anything too tailored. Good luck

Boogles91 Tue 11-Mar-14 22:22:10

Try peacocks, i just got a pair of black trousers for £12, and they are rele comfy smile and im a shortarse too lol but imprefere my trousers to be long neway xx

Inbl00m Thu 13-Mar-14 20:00:18

Thanks ladies, glad it's not just me who seems to be getting wider instead of taller! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now