Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sharp strong pain what is it?

(5 Posts)
K8eee Tue 11-Mar-14 15:59:38

It's on my left hand side, and in my back & stomach. I can pin point where the pain is, and I think it's where the feet are tucked round sad

SweetPea86 Tue 11-Mar-14 19:47:07

How many weeks are you Hun, I'm 35 weeks still feel like I'm getting growing pains simalier way you described. Or something called round ligament pain.

Or like you said position of baby. smile

I've currently got a foot in my rib cage I can't sit up straight without winching lol

K8eee Tue 11-Mar-14 19:52:27

I'm just over 38 weeks. One of my friends who is just under a week behind me said it's called. 'lightening pain' I've now got a dull aching in my middle back and if I walk for a few minutes then sit down its as though my back is all out of place confused

SweetPea86 Tue 11-Mar-14 20:02:02

Ouch it maybe baby is laying heavy on a nerve or something, hope it wears off, least you haven't got long left. 35 weeks and it feels like a life time away

K8eee Tue 11-Mar-14 22:24:12

2 weeks seems like ages away too sad maybe. its eased off since I've got into bed but now all baby wants to do is kick my insides sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now