Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just a general moan...

(8 Posts)
IMissSleep Tue 11-Mar-14 13:21:54

I've got 5 weeks to go and I know it will fly by but my god I'm tired, hormonal, uncomfortable...

I just want to sleep! And eat! confused
Anyone else feeling crappy?

Kellyjdancer Tue 11-Mar-14 13:54:23

I can't wait to breathe again! I swear this baby is just all up in my lungs. And I've become really congested. And I'm swollen. Like seriously swollen.

I'm due 4 weeks from tomorrow... but I have always felt like I will go the full 2 weeks overdue... I can't do 6 more weeks of this!!

IMissSleep Tue 11-Mar-14 14:15:55

I feel so bad having a moan but Christ I'm struggling! Yes I can't wait to breath again, and walk properly, and get out of bed without having to be pulled up by my OH.

And... To enjoy a LARGE glass of wine smile

Writerwannabe83 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:19:05

My CS is booked for a week on Friday and it feels forever away sad
My midwife thinks I'll go into natural labour before that date and I really hope so, I'm just so fed up and uncomfortable. Can't believe how swollen my feet are sad

rachyconks Tue 11-Mar-14 14:20:17

37 weeks today. I feel like I've been pregnant for years. I have a really bad pain in my chest all the time atm - I think it's my ribcage expanding. Sore hips. 4/5 pees at night. Munching my way through most of a bag of ice a day. Can't breathe. Congested & swollen. I feel like crap. This will be a long three weeks. This is my second day of mat leave and I'm fed up already. Rant over.

DomesticGoddess31 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:27:03

God I'm proper fed up too. 37 weeks this Thursday and also tired hormonal and uncomfortable beyond imagination. DH just text to ask would I prefer he stayed at work to do extra hours tonight or tomorrow. Neither thanks if you have to ask! In fact screw work and a living, come home now and look after DD so I can just go to bed! There isn't even any cake in the house ffs sad

rachyconks Tue 11-Mar-14 15:01:00

I'm in the same boat domesticgoddess! DH been working late last night and tonight (actually wining & dining visitors tonight - well for some). DD at nursery until 5 today, but feeding, bathing, changing and putting her to bed alone is a real struggle at the moment. My back was broke last night chasing after her! It's just her and me all day tomorrow - I'm going to be exhausted!!

IMissSleep Tue 11-Mar-14 15:27:18

Same boat - OH works for himself so has to work all the hours he can. Have now said that he needs to do DS bath time and take him out every Sunday for a few hours because I just bloody can't!

Most of my aches and pains are low down. And have terrible sciatica. I was thinking last night... Imagine if I still had 6 months left shock

4 more Saturdays... wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now