Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Fluctuating nausea?

(6 Posts)
Jess03 Tue 11-Mar-14 09:02:52

silly question - 10 wks pg with DC2, morning sickness & tiredness was dreadful wks 5-8 or so, then dropped to almost nothing for most of week 9, but back with a vengeance in wk 10 along with feeling really hot. Have these fluctatuations happened with other people?

MissSlackPants84 Tue 11-Mar-14 09:10:57

I got the odd couple of days when I didn't need to vomit before it returned with a vengance. Unfortunately I still get this at 21+3 sad

Jess03 Tue 11-Mar-14 09:19:16

It's the worst isn't it? Hard to be productive at work too...

squizita Tue 11-Mar-14 09:30:50

Yes. V annoying as it catches me unawares!

Jess03 Tue 11-Mar-14 09:42:17

I know there I was thinking it was all behind me and then wham! Back to feeling dreadful! it's natures way of making us want to get to the end of pg. people say the 2nd pg goes much faster - not so far!

shypetal Tue 11-Mar-14 18:59:11

I'm in week 8 and had a lovely day of respite yesterday, although the nausea hits me mid afternoon to bedtime. Sometimes wish I could actually be sick as I just have this deep nausea hanging over.......roll on 2nd trimester lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now