Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help

(11 Posts)
Coleyx Mon 10-Mar-14 18:31:18

Hi I'm 5 weeks 5 days pregnant very scared and worried as Iv had mc last feb , is it normal to get back ache and lower abdominal pains they come and go , just new to this so would b a great help no bleeding just some discharge wetness when going to loo

Thanks

MrsMonkeyBear Mon 10-Mar-14 18:44:41

Yes. What you are experiencing is completely normal. Its just everything down below stretching. The discharge is normal too. Im 8+3 and having to wear liners due to the amount. Just take it easy and rest as much as you can.
Xxx

squizita Mon 10-Mar-14 18:46:44

Yes I had all sorts of twinges. They are very scary if you have a history of MC! I was terrified: but had a scan and all well. It's just the insides flexing and swelling I think.

So long as they're mild and come and go and there's no bleeding, I wouldn't worry. Ring your GP if anything hurts too much- they can refer you to the EPU but at 5 weeks wouldn't see much.

Coleyx Mon 10-Mar-14 18:54:25

Thanks so much , I heard it was common but just wanted to hear it from someone else on here got early scan at 7 weeks doing everything right with eating stopped smoking no fizzy juice decaf tea etc , another question does anyone experience a good few bowel movements then sometimes hard to have another one at times

Thanks

squizita Mon 10-Mar-14 19:15:42

Yep! That's very common too. If they are very hard to push out you may see just a drop of blood when you wipe too but that's usually from the poo nothing more (again causes a right panic for us post-MC women).

Prunes or prune juice are natural cures BUT they can make your poo runny and make you VERY farty!

Coleyx Mon 10-Mar-14 19:38:38

Yeah some days I'm going 2/3 times a day n others none n think that's were backache side pains r coming from, got apple juice there will have a few glasses , just very panicky at this stage thanks for all help

Boogles91 Mon 10-Mar-14 22:59:17

It is very common to get all these aches and pains. I had mc last year and was the same as you very worried. I member gettin mild cramps, and i knew they were nirmal but one day i had one and went toilet and there was orange on the paper sad sadly to say it didnt stop and i passed baby. A year kater at almost the same time i fell preggers with our lil man and i am now 21wks smile my 20week scan was the onky time i havent worried about whats going to be on the scan like something bad. The rest of the scans and time i was absolutley bricking it, my hubby new i was worried even though i pretended i was fine, he was a big support for me smile and always has been <3 i had all the same things this time only ten fold -.- my hormones were very wild this time as i had 24hr sicknes up until 11wks. I had all the mild cramps again like period pains and was worried constantly. Try not to worry chuck it doesnt do your mind any good lol i do knkw its hard though xx

Coleyx Tue 11-Mar-14 15:22:40

Yes defo is hard just wanted to know if normal as Iv basically fell pregnant a year after I had mc and I just worry got an early scan next week total worry look at the toilet paper every time I pee ,

Thanks

squizita Tue 11-Mar-14 15:26:07

Coleyx we all do that!! Toilet checks I mean. Come and have a look on the posafricketivity thread... you'll find lots of advice and we're all in the same boat.

Coleyx Tue 11-Mar-14 23:58:14

Were do I find that as I'm just new to this not got a clue

SomethingOnce Wed 12-Mar-14 01:22:48

squizita is talking about this thread, Coley smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now