Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump has "dropped", should I be worried?

(3 Posts)
redhead78 Mon 10-Mar-14 17:19:26

First time mum needs some reassurance! For the last couple of days everyone has been telling me that my bump has dropped and as I'm only 31+3 I was just wondering if this was a bit early and a sign that the baby might come too soon?
I'm especially paranoid at the moment as I had a bit of a fall at the weekend and although the baby is moving like normal I'm worried it's done something to her!

isitme1 Mon 10-Mar-14 17:22:29

If your worried about the fall get checked or ring mw.

Dont worry too much about dropping as I had 'dropped' early with both dc and I went 40weeks (induced at 40 with dc2)
x

ChicaMomma Mon 10-Mar-14 17:25:59

Mine has been super low since the very start- people keep telling me i'll go early. The consultant told me to ignore them, that the baby moves up and down all the time. I'm only 25 weeks now, not that worried really, although half hoping it might mean i dont go over to be honest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now