Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Soft top jeans/trousers

(6 Posts)
inmybelly Mon 10-Mar-14 11:50:38

Hiya, I'm only 6w6d into my first pregnancy so obviously don't have a bump. But already can't bear anything digging into my tummy. I wonder if it might be due to a 6cm cyst I have, or perhaps my bladder is more sensitive??

Either way, my regular jeans feel uncomfortable and I can't sit down in them!

It feels far too soon to buy maternity jeans (I can't help feeling it will jinx the pregnancy!!!) So does anyone know of any soft top jeans or trousers out there that I could buy?

JuanFernandezTitTyrant Mon 10-Mar-14 11:53:22

It's almost certainly early pregnancy bloating and nothing to worry about but do get checked if you're concerned. Yoga trousers are your friend at this stage. They are also useful later, when you can fold the top up over your bump.

Congratulations smile

mrsnec Mon 10-Mar-14 12:16:43

Same situation here. Im living in leggings and jumper dresses at the moment and going to get some harem pants too as I'm fed up wearing the same thing every day.

aroha77 Mon 10-Mar-14 14:08:57

The under bump jeans i got from Red herring might be good?

K8eee Mon 10-Mar-14 14:14:47

I know you've said you don't want to buy maternity wear yet, but I needed maternity stuff around 12-14 weeks. I got myself a couple of pairs of under the bump mat jeans from new look. I'm now 38 weeks and have lived in them all winter along with the maternity leggings. they're also lush as they kept my bump warm, but if you're having a summer pregnancy you'll probably want to steer clear of those grin

nyldn Mon 10-Mar-14 14:38:09

you could just get a bump band for now so that you can wear your regular trousers and jeans, just unbuttoned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now