Talk

Advanced search

Random nausea

(7 Posts)
inmybelly Mon 10-Mar-14 10:31:57

I'm 6w6d and have had a few random bouts of nausea, and last Saturday had it all day. But today nothing!

Is that normal? Was expecting a few weeks (or longer!) of consistent nausea, or at least following some kind of pattern. Ie. when hungry or tired.

squizita Mon 10-Mar-14 10:38:50

Nope, with me it varied day to day like a lottery. hmm Very annoying but at least I could stuff my face on good days!

inmybelly Mon 10-Mar-14 10:39:58

Phew! That's good then!! I have absolutely no food aversions today.

Could be dangerous!!

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Mon 10-Mar-14 10:41:31

Im 8 weeks and have days when I feel constantly nauseous, days like today when I am actually sick and days when I feel absolutely fine, theres no pattern to it, its just random.

inmybelly Mon 10-Mar-14 10:59:36

That's good to hear, thank you smiling. That's kind of how mine has been. I was sick 3 times on sat, just felt sick yesterday (couldn't tolerate walking around sainsburys) but today feel pretty good.

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Mon 10-Mar-14 11:05:58

Im just counting myself lucky that its not constant, I think ive been pretty lucky so far

MrsMonkeyBear Mon 10-Mar-14 16:47:26

I'm 8+3. At 6 weeks I had a few wee bouts of what felt like travel sickness. I was in Prague at the time and didn't know. I get a teeny bit of nausea now, but nothing too extreme. As I said like travel sickness or having eaten too much. So far no throwing up!!! Touch wood I don't either!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now