Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How many weeks am I exactly? - confused

(4 Posts)
Iona1651 Fri 07-Mar-14 13:36:02

Hi all

Apologies if this is in the wrong part of the site - tried work section but couldn't find where to post.

I've been on Pregnology and put my due date of 28 June 2014 in. It says I'm 23 weeks pregnant but in my 24th week. I need to hand my MATB1 to my employer and with a letter but not sure how many weeks to put or even if this is important to work knowing exactly. I'm starting my 25th week tomorrow I think? Any advice?

ChicaMomma Fri 07-Mar-14 13:38:35

This has been bugging me from the start too. Every app i have says a different thing- some say i'm 25 weeks now, some say WEEK 26.
My hospital have me as 25 weeks (although this is the 26th week as such) so i'm going with 25 weeks.

AgathaF Fri 07-Mar-14 13:44:53

Iona you are 24 complete weeks today. Tomorrow you will be 24+1, Sunday 24+2 etc. That's using an obstetric wheel - I used to be a mw.

Iona1651 Fri 07-Mar-14 14:35:15

Thanks for your comments.

I'm going to put that I'm 24 weeks pregnant on my letter to my employer.

I used to get all mixed up when asking women how old their child was and got an answer in weeks, rather than saying they're 2 months etc. Now I can sort of understand why!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now