Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What the ... is happening to me? TMI alert

(4 Posts)
feellikeadairycow Fri 07-Mar-14 09:18:47

for the last few weeks i have been having BH but not painful ones
2 days ago the odd few started to get a bit painful, not enough to take paracetamol but enough to hurt
today everything seems to be getting me at once i have the midwife later this afternoon anyway to discuss my birth plan but are these things you think i should raise with her?

Symptoms
The odd painful BH/Contraction
a good ol' clear out 3 days now
cravings back with a never been seen before vengeance and weird one's too
feeling sick after i eat anything
stomach pains - like a cross between a bad visit from AF and a really nasty tummy upset
Mild background heartburn
Ive turned into an evil grumpy thing snapping at everyone and everything including my cats cute lil kittens
stabbie pains on my bump in random places

no sure how to discribe this last one so bare with me occasional pain from
what i would imagine it to feel like when baby's head is pressing on the cervix but without any accompanying BH or tightness

also to top it all off i seem to have more energy than before i was pregnant but am very tired

Any of this make sense to anyone?

SummerRain Fri 07-Mar-14 09:43:22

How far along are you?

Sounds just like I was from about 30 weeks on in each of my pregnancies

CarCiKoTab Fri 07-Mar-14 09:57:32

Braxton Hicks do become more regular and more painful towards the end of pregnancy because it's a means of preparing your body for what's ahead, with my third I confused a lot of mine for the beginning of labour but they aren't necessarily a sign of oncoming labour. That pain on your cervix that is horrible it's like you are been stabbed! Urgh I can sympathise it's definitely worth mentioning to your midwife anyway. Like summerrain asked how far are you?

Wish you all the best

feellikeadairycow Fri 07-Mar-14 10:19:18

36 weeks today
Midwife did say a few weeks back that i am measuring big but i think im only 1 or 2 cm extra if that makes any difference
CarCiKoTab exactly like that don't get those ones often but they hurt
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now