Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lose bowels

(2 Posts)
SweetPea86 Fri 07-Mar-14 08:50:13

Hi ladies I'm 34 weeks. I spend most of pregnancy consitpated due to sickness and eating bland food.

TMI alert!
You think now I would be at my worst consitpated but for the 3rd time in a few weeks I've had a bit of diorehhea (sorry can't spell that).

My stomach last night was in agony really bad trapped wind went to toilet and had a poo then had to go bk again and had the runs. This happened a couple of weeks ago. And even when I'm not having the runs I'm managing normal bowel movements quite regularly, is this normal I thought by now I'd be mega consitpated.

Mummytobe2014 Fri 07-Mar-14 09:16:39

I havent had any constipation but i thought that was because i have ibs. Im 39+3 and last week had several days of bad diarrhoea (sp?) in fact i lost a little weight so i wouldnt worry too much im back to normal now and again no constipation smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now