Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2nd pregnancy feels different-does this mean I'm having a boy?!

(14 Posts)
babygro Fri 07-Mar-14 06:50:27

When I was pregnant with Dd, the hair on my legs almost stopped growing and I felt very nauseous in 1st trimester. This pregnancy I haven't been so nauseous & leg hair is thick, I'm guessing (at 13 wks pregnant) that I'm expecting a boy because it's so different. Can other people who've had 2 or more tell me if I'm likely to be right, or just over analysing it! X

Mumof3xx Fri 07-Mar-14 06:53:37

They do say non of these things are true but personally I experienced the leg hair thing!

Three dc two boys and a girl

With my girl I rarely had any leg hair at all!

MyNameIsKenAdams Fri 07-Mar-14 06:55:42

Ooh all my hair stopped growing in my first pregnancy too! Id iverplucked an eyebrow at about 12 weeks and its glaring out at me in the first post birth photo. I had a dd.

Ive not noticed "haor growth" during this pg but am only seven weeks so theres time yet. My sickness levels are the same though.

OwlCapone Fri 07-Mar-14 06:55:54

With my boys I had no pregnancy symptoms at all, with DD I had faint nausea and a metallic taste in my mouth - whether this is an indicator of gender is anyone's guess though!

OwlCapone Fri 07-Mar-14 06:57:12

I think Guess the Gender games are best treated as fun rather than scientific fact smile

Blueberry234 Fri 07-Mar-14 07:03:37

I have had a completely different pregnancy so far. Am having another boy.

Twoprincessesistwiceasnice Fri 07-Mar-14 07:24:05

I had a completely different pregnancy too, and am having another girl! so I think its just a case of every pregnancy is different, rather than to do with gender smile though I did keep wondering the same thing myself

Nomorepeppapig Fri 07-Mar-14 07:26:49

With my DD I never really felt pregnant. No real symptoms the whole time. This time I was so sick until 16 weeks and just feel very washed out and tired, I having a boy!

ShoeWhore Fri 07-Mar-14 07:28:32

Totally different pg with dc3, who turned out to be... Another boy!

BikeRunSki Fri 07-Mar-14 07:30:28

Two very similar pg, two very different gender childrengrin

TKKW Fri 07-Mar-14 09:10:48

Could be either - my two pregnancies have been very different and we're having dd no 2 in a few weeks time.

KiwiBanana Fri 07-Mar-14 10:22:28

With DS I was very sick at first, had such a sweet tooth and was riddled with thrush.
With this one I've had no sickness, savoury cravings and no thrush...was convinced it was a girl but he's actually another boy!

Roseandmabelshouse Fri 07-Mar-14 11:19:18

No!

Charleymouse Fri 07-Mar-14 11:29:09

Have you had a scan yet?
My second pregnancy felt completely different, turns out it was twins!
Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now