Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sad

(6 Posts)
Franchini Thu 06-Mar-14 04:06:10

It's my last day of being pregnant today :-(
I'm being induced tomorrow :-)
I week never be pregnant again as it will be our second and third babies (twins) :-(
I am in bed trying to enjoy every last little movement and kick my babies are making on the inside so that I never forget it.

Springbells Thu 06-Mar-14 04:19:13

Ah, good luck for the induction, hope it goes well. And thank you for making me appreciate these last few days with my bump (particularly annoying stop start labour here!)

Franchini Thu 06-Mar-14 06:58:35

No probs! I am actually hating it too as can't move, bend etc was feeling the love earlier though!!

Franchini Thu 06-Mar-14 06:59:38

Sounds like things are on the move for you a well so any time now! Good luck.

Roseandmabelshouse Thu 06-Mar-14 10:09:48

Wow think how luck you are to be so close to getting a baby in your arms. How exciting! Enjoy xx

deelite72 Thu 06-Mar-14 15:53:41

Oh I know the feeling. I'm on my last pregnancy and I've enjoyed my days out to 'the baby hospital' with my youngest so much. I've taken her to all of my ANC appointments at QCCH. I will always cherish these days. But at the end of the day, we became pregnant to raise a child, not a bump. I remember though with my first baby (now 12), I couldn't wait to meet him. I didn't attach to the pregnancy itself because I was just so excited and counting down the seconds to meet my boy. This time, I am just loving my bump, loving the whole journey in a different way than with my last two... because I know this is the last time I will carry a baby. But goodness, holding that baby in your arms will be magical! Wishing you well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now