Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What are the odds?????

(5 Posts)
fawkeoff Wed 05-Mar-14 22:59:00

Sooooo I've had the Mirena coil in for almost 2 years now, everything was great until I went for a check up in January because I couldn't find the threads........ Anyway I was diagnosed with B.V and given antibiotics, I was also scanned to make sure the coil was still there and that there was no pregnancy.........HOWEVER: since then I have had 1 light bleed, have developed thrush, which I haven't had since I had my last pregnancy 9 years ago, and my breasts have started to produce milk..... Bit shocked and needed some advice

ClearlyMoo Wed 05-Mar-14 23:02:34

Would peeing on a stick help? At least then you'd KNOW! Could the lactating be down to hormonal changes? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along.

fawkeoff Wed 05-Mar-14 23:07:24

Yes logically peeing on a stick would help, I think I've just got flamingo syndrome.... Wantin to shove my head in the sand, the thought of it is daunting all over again tbh. Just a shock to be lactating

fawkeoff Thu 06-Mar-14 08:30:40

Bump

KitKat1985 Thu 06-Mar-14 11:27:00

I think you really need to pee on a stick fawkeoff. There's not really any other advice anyone can give you if you don't know if you are pregnant or not. I know you want to bury your head in the sand but you need to know. If it's negative then I just suggest visiting your GP to find out what you are lactating. Let us know how it goes. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now