Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?

(13 Posts)
namechangeworried Tue 04-Mar-14 18:40:01

I have a 3 year old and a baby, I've name changed for this because I know a few people on here in RL.

I had my last period on the 9th February, stupidly stupidly had unprotected sex with DH on the 17th & 23rd... It was very difficult for me conceive before and I had several miscarriages and a lot of help.

I'm so unsure of charting and times and things like that that I could be way off, but my boobs are very sore and I have niggly pains in the sides of my abdomen down low. I've been so tired and napped all evening Sunday and fell asleep for hours today.

This would be bad!!! I had PND with my 2nd baby and we have a very expensive holiday of a lifetime booked this September with my whole family... Not to mention to room and how difficult my baby has been.

It's pretty unlikely isn't it? I tried so hard for years before and nothing!

Mintyy Tue 04-Mar-14 18:41:42

Well you could be.

Raxacoricofallapatorius Tue 04-Mar-14 18:41:44

You know the answer. You have to do a pregnancy test.

namechangeworried Tue 04-Mar-14 18:42:46

Would a pregnancy test even show a positive yet though?

Raxacoricofallapatorius Tue 04-Mar-14 18:45:42

If you feel pregnant around the 17th, yes. If you fell pregnant around the 23rd, maybe. I'd test now and then test again in a week if it's negative, just to confirm.

namechangeworried Tue 04-Mar-14 18:51:25

Okay, I'll send DH out for one as soon as we've out the kids to bed.

Blondebrunette1 Tue 04-Mar-14 20:08:37

How many days is your cycle usually? Are you usually like clock work? It's a good possibility as its mid cycle you had sex, having said that from my experience my symptoms have not been apparent until at least 5 weeks so maybe they're unrelated unless some people experience earlier signs?? I'd get a first response up to 5 days early is it? Hope you get the result you're hoping for xxx

namechangeworried Tue 04-Mar-14 20:13:19

Usually pretty regular, 27-29?

Baby is resisting sleep... DH is going in a minute.

Probably no point doing it tonight though is there?

babyperks Tue 04-Mar-14 22:09:37

Did you do a test, namechange?

namechangeworried Tue 04-Mar-14 22:12:48

Not yet. Waiting until morning...

alita7 Tue 04-Mar-14 23:11:50

Just read this and eager to find out!

GingerRodgers Wed 05-Mar-14 07:32:18

Did you test op?

namechangeworried Wed 05-Mar-14 21:41:54

I haven't yet, but I will get back to you. I'm trying to hold off as absolutely dreading a positive.

Kind of burying my head in the sand!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now