Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Last nights one born every minute

(7 Posts)
Mummyk1982 Tue 04-Mar-14 18:21:58

Did anyone see it? Is it safe to watch? Am only 2 weeks away from due date so don't want to scare myself, but also want to watch it :-) won't watch it if there's anything that goes horribly wrong on it .....

SweetPeaPods Tue 04-Mar-14 18:23:11

You'll be fine to watch. There is a lady who had a bad experience last time (big blood loss) but 3 happy healthy little babies last night smile

Mummyk1982 Tue 04-Mar-14 18:47:51

Thank you!! :-)

FrankelInFoal Tue 04-Mar-14 18:49:44

There was 1 induction, 1 planned c-section and a lady who started out in the pool before asking for an epidural and needing ventouse assistance. All healthy and happy though.

SweetPea86 Tue 04-Mar-14 18:54:22

It was my second time of ever watching the show. Was ok I cringe at some bits particually the blond girl who whilst screaming kept taking a cheeky look at the cameras lol the lady who had the c section made me cry.

I only watched it because my best friend said I need to stop burying my head in the sand about labour lol

Hevava Tue 04-Mar-14 20:29:47

I love One Born! It's a lovely reminder about why I'm going through all this yucky first trimester stuff.

I still cry at every single birth :p

SomethingOnce Tue 04-Mar-14 20:33:46

Yeah, I cry every time too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now