Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sexy dreams [shock]

(8 Posts)
Groovester Tue 04-Mar-14 18:04:43

I'm in the early stages of pregnancy (week 7) and highly amused at the horny dreams I've been having. My funniest one involved a tussle in some bushes with Iwan Thomas, the athlete/tv presenter (who I don't even fancy!)
I know I'm not the only one. Please share yours to give us all some light-hearted relief from morning sickness!
wink

squizita Tue 04-Mar-14 18:25:54

Yup I have dreams that make me blush involving fellas at work, deary me I can't look at them the next day! blush also as you mention, dont even fancy em!

Boogles91 Tue 04-Mar-14 18:26:03

I just kept having really raunchy dreams about my hubby lol all the different places some wer just random mad up places i cant even explain 0.o x

squizita Tue 04-Mar-14 18:26:36

To clarify. 3 dreams, 3 fellas. Not all at once... Not that saucy lol.

lottieandmia Tue 04-Mar-14 18:32:54

Mine were about group sex with all kinds of people - men and women and I'm not even bi. Happened in every pregnancy!

SusieSasquatch Tue 04-Mar-14 19:06:53

I've definitely been having more sexy dreams since becoming pregnant..some where I experience actual orgasms in my dreams! In the early weeks having an orgasm would wake me up and cause a cramping feeling in my uterus area which was really worrying but now I just get the orgasm pain free..it's awesome!! Must be all that increased blood flow eh!

SweetPea86 Tue 04-Mar-14 20:03:08

Oh I cringe bk to the first tri I had sexy dreams all the time lol. Lots with me and hubby. But one dream about I guy from work, woke up feeling dirty. He's a lovely guy but never would I even think of him in that way.

It was so graphic lol I had to avoid him for around a week before I could talk to him again lol. Luckily the embarrassment passed lol

Groovester Tue 04-Mar-14 20:16:10

Isn't it funny? I confess to never dreaming about DH...
He thinks it's funny though!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now