Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

50% off selected ASOS maternity clothes

(9 Posts)
Plateofcrumbs Tue 04-Mar-14 09:59:21

...until Thursday

clicky-clicky

Includes a few useful basics like maternity jeans. I really don't need any more maternity wear, but soooo tempting!

scrufhead Tue 04-Mar-14 10:04:43

they do the best maternity! i spent £37 on a dress for a family wedding, a dress for summer & some maternity tights. smile

mrsnec Tue 04-Mar-14 10:20:41

Im only 9+6. No scans yet. Wondering if I should risk it?

Plateofcrumbs Tue 04-Mar-14 10:58:04

You've got 28 days to return so you should have had 12 week scan by then? (Not meaning to sound fatalistic - everything will be fine! - but I was exactly the same about not wanting to get ahead of myself)

RhubarbCrumble1 Tue 04-Mar-14 11:08:50

Ordered the lacy black dress for something special at term and nude silky top....good tip off thanks

mrsnec Tue 04-Mar-14 11:46:18

Tempting. It's my 3rd pregnancy and no dc yet. I'm going to check the return policy as I don't live in the UK. Their fee international delivery is a lifesaver for me clothes are so expensive here.

Plateofcrumbs Tue 04-Mar-14 16:44:13

Good luck mrsnec hope this one works out for you - didn't mean too sound glib before.

Rhubarb I have that nude silky top already but not with 50% off dammit - it's really nice.

MrsDeVere Tue 04-Mar-14 16:49:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mrsnec Wed 05-Mar-14 06:09:13

Thanks! Im already needing bigger bras and bursting out of my jeans so hope it won't be too long before I can splurge and maybe they'll have another offer then, for me now though it's good to know what other people are buying and the tip about sizes as I was going to ask that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now