Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

reusable nappies

(3 Posts)
alusnitcher Mon 03-Mar-14 20:33:58

Hello, we are considering reusable nappies for our first baby due in about three weeks. Does anyone have any experience good or bad? The ones we were looking at are close parent pop ins, anyone used these or any others to recommend or otherwise? Thanks!

Rockchick1984 Mon 03-Mar-14 21:08:34

There was a very good thread a couple of days ago here with a lot of info on reusable nappies smile

Thatsnotmyfigure Mon 03-Mar-14 22:30:19

I think you will find lots of info on nappies thread. I'm using reusables and love them! I had my heart set on Close nappies but went to see the nappy lady and she fitted them on baby. The bum genius fitted his shape better. Wld really advise you borrow/ buy on eBay some different types to see what works. The nappy lady also dies a free advice questionaire which takes into account many factors eg ur drying facilities as well as babys weight and shape. I also know many people who gave up early on due to leaks. Much easier after weaning when baby drinks less. We waited till 3 months when the nappies tend to fit better and we were more used to baby care in general.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now