Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

first trimester sob story

(9 Posts)
ithoughtofitfirst Mon 03-Mar-14 18:56:25

I know this topic has been done to death but hear me out.

Morning sickness, toddler, super tired, morning sickness, messy house, cbeebies, hormones, lonely, hormones, spots, ulcers, morning sickness, hormones, anxiety, headaches, some more hormones and oh yeah morning sickness.

I should probably remove toddler from the list cause he's being an absolute star tbf.

I need someone to slap me and/or give me some perspective. Since, you know, there's nothing actually wrong with me.

Eggsiseggs Mon 03-Mar-14 19:19:35

Aw jeez, keep moaning! Respect on the toddler thing. I am 6-7 weeks first pg and am beyond tired. House is a mess, work is hit and miss, and the constipation! Unbelievable. Look like I am 5 months gone and it's all poo grin

ithoughtofitfirst Mon 03-Mar-14 19:32:24

That made me LOL

Respect on the work. I worked through it last time. God knows how. Was it this bad?!?

thereisnoeleventeen Mon 03-Mar-14 19:58:27

I don't like the first trimester, I find it a worse prospect than labour tbh. Perhaps you should add 'this morning' and 'loose woman' to the list if your toddler will let you and hunker down until the 12 week mark when you are bound to feel better!

GingerRodgers Mon 03-Mar-14 20:00:58

Tell me about it.

Sickness still horrendous at 13 weeks, toddler dd not letting me sleep, toddler not sleeping therefore being a total PITA all day, shit tip of a house, less energy than a slug, acne, swollen and bloated, lank AND dry hair (how?!), more wind than a turbine...

I seriously could go on but I'm pretty sure I'll just cry (again) if I do.

Pregnantagain7 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:29:29

Ha ha totally identify! Am 7 weeks pregnant with a 8yr old, 3yr old and a 5 month old the tiredness and nausea are slowly killing me!!

ithoughtofitfirst Mon 03-Mar-14 21:03:42

Oh wow you win pregnantagain. Hands down.

imisssleepandwine Mon 03-Mar-14 21:32:49

I hear you OP, it's torture. I think it feels like having a nasty hangover all day everyday but without the fun night out. I'm 15 weeks now and I'm less tired but still sick most days however I've discovered that eating passion fruit helps with the nausea and constipation! It feels like a small victory.

I have a 3 year old DD and a full time stressful job, I'm not sure how I have got through the last few months/ DH has been great. I'd prefer to go through labour 10 times over being pregnant.

And what's with the farting why does that happen? I was in a meeting with a room full of men the other day and had to use all my will to hold one in then had bloody cramps for the rest of the day!

ithoughtofitfirst Mon 03-Mar-14 21:44:36

The farts!

I've never felt so attractive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now