Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Embarrassing nookie situation...

(6 Posts)
GigantanourmousGrannyPants Mon 03-Mar-14 01:02:08

Help!
My sex drive has all but disappeared dance BFP and now I am so big with SPD that the it's just not comfortable.

Anyway on a very rare night of nookie recently I actually peed myself sad

I'm hoping it was just position and baby's head being so low, but I'm mortified. I'm also too scared to try again in case it happens again. DH has been wonderful but I'm so embarrassed.

Anyone else had this, or know if it's likely to be a regular thing?!

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Mon 03-Mar-14 02:01:36

I've been leaking since new year. I've had a rotten virus with a long lasting hacking cough.
Its been a while since Dtd but we did manage it this morning. (im 38.3 weeks)
I didn't pee this time, I didn't get that excited, it was more a 'let's get things moving' exercise. but I did wee last time, just a bit. blush
Its honestly fairly normal. Your pelvic floor has a lot to contend with and spd won't be helping.
Your dp sounds really nice, try not to let it upset you too much. smile

TheVictorian Mon 03-Mar-14 02:19:11

Did you pee when you reached orgasm? One of my ex g/f's peed when orgasming, although she was not pregnant at the time. I think it was the pressure/build up of the orgasm and then the release that triggered it.

GigantanourmousGrannyPants Mon 03-Mar-14 16:32:56

Yes it was at that point! I didn't even realise at first blush

DH has been amazing saggy, but I wouldn't want to go through it again! The wonderful side of pregnancy obviously

Tranquilitybaby Mon 03-Mar-14 16:35:15

Are you sure it was def pee?!

GigantanourmousGrannyPants Mon 03-Mar-14 16:43:12

A wet patch the size of a basketball, so yeah I think so!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now