Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early pregnancy signs but negative test

(4 Posts)
claire2104 Sun 02-Mar-14 17:00:37

I'm nearly 2 weeks late but I've done two tests which come back negative. But, I'm feeling sicky every evening, bloated/crampy feeling higher up than a period (normally lower), opening bowels alot more, slight backache, moods up and down, tender/sensitive nipples and feeling extra tired. Could it be early sign of pregnancy or am I getting a bit paranoid as if I am would I need to start blood thining treatment as prone to clot? Never had any symptoms in previous pregnancies.

arabellarubberplant Sun 02-Mar-14 17:03:05

If you are two weeks late on a usually regular cycle and getting neg tests, with some symptoms, you should see your gp.

Usually in this situation, as soon as I test, I get my period within 24 hours. After two weeks, I would be seeing the gp.

AmelieRose Sun 02-Mar-14 17:26:32

Hi Claire. I was nearly two weeks late before testing positive after taking 4 or 5 tests. I don't have regular cycles though. It may be a case of late ovulation.

I'd do another test and if it's still neg, and no period, see your GP.

claire2104 Sun 02-Mar-14 17:42:44

I'm every 28 days so very unusual for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now