Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did anyone worry more...

(5 Posts)
Hobby2014 Sun 02-Mar-14 16:25:29

Leading up to their 20 week scan vs worrying before the 12 week one?
I was nervous up until 12 week scan, but had loads of symptoms, was being sick, boobs sore and so on, I also had a scan at 15 weeks whilst still having symptoms but now everything has gone. I've got 16 days until the anomaly scan and I'm more nervous than I was before the 12 week one!

hubbahubster Sun 02-Mar-14 17:35:49

This time, definitely as a couple of good friends had recently had bad news at the 20 week scan, plus I'm older than when I had DC1 so was concerned about problems being found. With DC1 I'd had a MMC before so the 12 week scan was worse for me.

Luckily all was well this time smile sure it will be for you too!

MissSlackPants84 Sun 02-Mar-14 18:09:32

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow and I'm so scared it won't be good news. I didnt worry anywhere near as much when we went for the 12 week.

Im as prepared as I can be for any possible bad news. I know its not all doom and gloom but I'm so scared to get excited until I know tomorrows result.

My friends and family are doing my head on calling it my sexing scan. Its so much more important than that!

We are most likely worrying over nothing! X

Hobby2014 Sun 02-Mar-14 18:40:38

Im glad, (I think!), that I'm not alone and were all feeling the same. Just a shame I guess at the same time. I'm sure all will be fine, just each day feels like a week and it seems to be taking forever. I'm sure we'll worry right up til the births then start worrying about something else LOL start of the rest of my life I guess!

MissSlackPants84 Sun 02-Mar-14 18:56:56

Im told I need to get used to a life of worry....people know how to sell parenthood don't they? Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now